|“Early Bird” Registration
Until 5 pm 10/1
|One Day Registration||$75.00||n/a||$95.00|
Pre-conference registration is closed.
On-site registration will take place during the following hours.
* Thursday, October 11 from 4:00 to 9:00 p.m.
* Friday, October 12 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Saturday, October 13 from 7:00 to 11:30 a.m.
You can pay with your personal/school/district check, cash, or credit card.
At On-Site Registration, you can choose from;
- 2 day registration ($140.00)/Friday only registration($95.00)/Saturday only registration($95.00)/Student Registration ($30.00)
- With 2 day registration, you can attend over 80 presentation sessions and vendor exhibits. Click here to view the preliminary program for the sessions.
- Workshops are $25.00 each. (See the preliminary program to choose from the workshops)
- Friday Luncheon with Keynote ($28.00)/Saturday TFLA Awards Luncheon ($28.00)
- You can purchase additional tickets at $28.00 each, if available.
- Free Events – Friday evening reception/Breakfast at Saturday morning business meeing
- FREE Friday reception provided by Learning Programs International
Conference Program (5.5MB PDF)
***You MUST be a member of TFLA before you can attend the conference. Please read the following procedure carefully.***
- Each individual must register. Do not ask your office administrator or colleagues to register for you.
- If you are an office administrator, DO NOT register your teachers.
- If you are not a current member of TFLA, please join TFLA/renew your membership. You can do this on the registration form at On-Site Registration.
- If you do not know your membership status
or have forgotten your username and/or password, please click here to check your status. You must be a member through 10/13/2012 to attend the conference, not just at the time of your registration. There are two types of registration, online payment & offline payment. If your school is paying for your registration with PO, please choose the offline payment. Online payment registration will require you to pay with your credit card at the time of registration.
- At On-Site registration, we will provide you with a computer to register. During this process, on the 2nd page (payment information page) you will have a way to choose the payment type. See this page if unclear. (will open in a new window)
- If you would like to register on your own computer, we will provide the link to register on the front page of this website during scheduled On-Site Registration period. This will eliminate you from waiting on the line to use the computer. Please come to the On-Site Registration desk with your registration confirmation, either paper or virtual. With your confirmation, we will issue a name badge.
We STRONGLY suggest that you register as soon as possible. If you attempt to register last minute and encounter problems, we may not be able to assist you in time before the system updates the registration cost.
- We do NOT accept paper registration. Please do NOT print the registration page, fill in the printed copy with pen, and mail it in. We can and will NOT accept it.
If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TFLA regrets that we are unable to provide sign interpretation services for the deaf at our conferences.
Click here for the conference hotel information.